Monday, May 30, 2011

SV oh SV

Dah nak sebulan submit full draft..the feedback that I got from both sv up this moment

SV 1 - there is inconsistency in your writing. There are some equation which some in italic and some is not. when I ask him which part. Oh I didn't write it on your thesis as I am reading it while waiting to pick up my kids from school. so I don't have pen with me..I was gobsmack. how on earth I am going to know which part should I fix. the worst part he is crazy about publication but hardly give any input on it..what matters most is his name should be there..next week I have to go back to Malaysia leaving my dear hubby and kids coz he force me to go to get a chance for publication in high ranking journal. I ask him to help fixing the slide which is already there..end up with I have to think how to improve it. I was burst into tears this morning..

SV 2 - you have to delete this and this and that. end up almost 15000 words now. again I have to think how to add more and more and more. deleting is the easiest part, while cracking your head to make even a single sentence is dreadful. however I am glad at least somebody point me to the clear direction on how the thesis should look like though I have submitted this structure of thesis in December without getting any feedback. now towards the end they just comment here and there but again " atas angin" For the past few days I have been fixing my draft based on their "atas angin" comment. I even complete my cover page while waiting for their comment.

I wish to end this journey as soon as I can. I hate the fact that I am using "duit rakyat" to study, but extend it due to the irresponsibility of those involved in approving my thesis..before this I always curious how come people can't finish their study while spending 3 full years time. Now I extremely understand the reason why. whatever it is InsyaAllah I'll force myself and those people in a nice manner to let me finish this and submit before I'm going back for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment