Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thanks my dear friend

This entry is dedicated 2 my good friend k...If not because of him I dun think I'll be here...Last Thursday receive a good news...I received Anugerah Malim Ilmu from UMT for my 2007 publication...what a good news...2 many good things happened 2 me this year except things I dun even want 2 think....Syukur Alhamdulillah..But really hope that I dun feel riak because of this..Hopefully this will motivate me to work harder.. But what I really want 2 say I'm really happy 2 have friend like K..not dato' k..and to all my friends in UMT especially in JPK..they did support me a lot..I dun know how to repay them...just thanks is not enough...but I hope our friendship is remain 4eva..u know how hard to find true friend...like what k said 2 me he's 2 sad wif people who only looking 4 n be nice wif him when they need help n ignore him just like that as they did not know him at all..what i can say 2 him just ignore them...they feel nothing when they did that 2 you..so cheer up..he @ she is not d only human in this world...u still can make friend wif people who respect n appreciate u like me...THANK YOU...............

2 comments: