Thursday, November 20, 2008

At last

Able 2 submit my work 2 Abdel..what a release..but not really since Sisira ask me to ammend few things on the methodology part...WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..but never mind..I told them i'll only ammend after get response from Abdel...what a bad supervisee...He will do the correction and ask me to send the electronic copy...now what i mean...it means that he will proof read and change straight away for me....I love my both sv very much...Hope they can help me 2 complete my PhD with not tooooooooo many hurdle and hassle...I reckon that what should all sv do..are they???

so should take a nice rest this weekend..got and invitation tomorrow...so dun have 2 cook 4 lunch..bu believe me i'll cook something special 4 breakfast...guess??????honestly that is d best part of my daily life...cook for my loved..c they enjoy eating...my next mission 2 make my loved hubby put on weight...i dun like c him with skinny body make me people wondering his wife must not know how 2 take care of husband....hi hi hi...i know i'll succes in this mission..

ok last but not least....of course uploading photo...but which one???this all my hubby during his excursion wif his friends n trip wif pokcu n kamal 2 philip island...the main thin is without me n kids....poor me.....














No comments:

Post a Comment