Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I need a break....






What happened 2 me????Too sick too tired..So i've decided just to relax dis week n not going 2 office....just stay relax cook n eat...i guess i'll put on weight...kak han must be very happy...hi hi hi...yesterday went 2 morwell for therapy...in d fisrt place just want 2 buy vege for laksa...end up wif shop cheap cloths.....heaven.........upload new photo....first 3 my kids new activity when we wnet out....perabis duit la.........everytime AUD2........4th photo me n my kids first time in melbourne...n finally ayah wif new friends durin excursion...visit aborigin place...he just toooooooooooo happy...why..escape from me n kids....ops...12 o clock now..got 2 pick kak long at kinder...cow....

2 comments:

  1. hehehe...sudah ku duga, cempedak hampir menjadi nangka...semoga tabah hati diet seperti sekala....

    ReplyDelete
  2. pagi ni belasah nasik kabu loks...nyum..nyum..nyum

    ReplyDelete